- for having little Ryan running all around the house, and so quickly for a new walker. She is so happy and funny, and lovable.
- for Adam and Lisa being so helpful and being inclusive with everyone.
- having Brian and Rena and Lexi stay here too. They are easy to have around, and seem to feel at home.
- we enjoyed our early Thanksgiving celebration with the Bayleys and the sharing of food and laughter.
- I enjoyed a great visit with Lisa and Adam before he left on Tuesday.
- I am grateful for all of our family and their good and generous hearts to those around them in all parts of the country.
- I am thankful for the association we have had with the Erskein family and pray that they have a safe move and success while living in Utah. I will miss Brett, Adriene, Maddy, Gracie, Tate, and Lauren and the joy they brought to our lives.
- May we all have joy in the success of others we associate with in our lives whether it be spiritually, socially or physically. Let us buoy each other up and not tear each other down. Let us support each other in kindness and love, and forgiveness.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Gratitudes on Tuesday
The house is quiet and Adam has left to go back to Salt Lake, alone. Lisa just left with her family to go to her brother Brian's place in Escrito to spend the day. I am thankful for their visit here over the weekend, and: